- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.dailynutrition.co.in
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
- Information We Collect
Our site’s online purchase flow requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number, and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code, latitude, and longitude), along with any other data that may be required for fulfilling your order. As a member, you are required to provide a valid phone number during login. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), the URL that you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer’s browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site.
These informations are used to:
- Enable the delivery of products / services bought by you. Ex: we use the address information to home deliver the products bought by you;
- Communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time. Ex: To send an SMS to you when an out-of-stock product which you were searching for, becomes available;
- Allow you to receive quality customer care services. Ex: To send communication about current order status;
- Undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- Comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the company to carry out your service request may be shared with such a third party. Ex: Your mobile number and address may be shared with the delivery partner to deliver your products to your doorstep.
We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity.
The company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts toward product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contests, and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Further, you may, from time to time, choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address, etc.) on the Site. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensuring that such data/information is only transacted over secure sites of approved payment gateways that are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. To the extent possible, we provide you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store, or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the site and opt out of any non-essential communications from the company. Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks that can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team of any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
- How Information Is Collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Most of the data collected are through forms on the Website. Please note that most modern browsers have an auto-fill capability where form fields are automatically filled by the browser upon your request. In those cases, you will exercise enough caution to check the auto-filled data
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content, or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, that are provided by companies or persons other than us. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- Our Use of Your Information
- Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
- Your address and other demographic information will only be used to deliver your products to your doorstep.
- We may use your IP address and platform (OS / browser) information to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
- Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- We will use your purchase information (items bought, time of purchase etc.) in an aggregated manner to perform transactional analysis. Aggregated manner indicates that only transactional data will be used for analysis and your personal identification data will not be used in any way for this purpose.
- We will use your usage behavior pattern to analyze and make the Website better for your usage.
- Most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. Please note it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may interfere with certain functionality on the Services.
- Major browsers provide users with various options when it comes to cookies. Users can usually set their browsers to block all third-party cookies (which are those set by third-party companies collecting information on websites operated by other companies), block all cookies (including first-party cookies such as the ones the Company uses to collect search activity information about its users), or block specific cookies.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information that is designated as confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities or in some other instances. We will never sell or rent your collected information to other companies/users/organizations for financial, and/or non- financial or any other benefits.
Similarly, we protect your data from unauthorized access by:
- External Users: all your transactional and profile data can only be accessed by logging in through an OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Employees: any access of your transactional and profile data is given only to those personnel who need those to service your order / request
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, you can review and change all the information you submitted each time except your mobile number. If you change any information, we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country and profile. If you wish to change your phone number, please send us your new phone number from your registered email id to [email protected]
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored backup systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- Control of Your Account
- Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We do not recommend the transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
- Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through a two-step alternative dispute resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole arbitrator, and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Questions and Suggestions